Kimberley is undoubtedly one of the most intriguing places in Australia. The best part about this place is that, it is a coast. So, you can be sure of some engaging activities such as fishing, snorkeling, surfing, trekking along the forests and caves, etc., unlike cruise trips to other places, your cruise trip to Kimberley need not be spent on the waters completely. There are a huge number of on-port activities, waiting for you in Kimberley that will surely make you want to take another trip to this place, shortly. Kimberley Cruises are extremely exciting and so are these on-port activities. Since there are nearly 2500 islands in and around Kimberley, visiting them all in one or two days, will not be possible. So, you should look for the cruise trips of 8 days or more; only then, will you be able to savor the beauty of Kimberley, from all angles.
Here are few on-port activities waiting for you in Kimberley-
1. Visiting all those irresistibly charming islands, and appreciating the nature?s beauty is, itself the biggest on-port activity, since is very refreshing and heartwarming.
2. Swimming and Fishing on the coasts, visits to the coastal sites such as Montgomery Reef, Prince Regent River, and King Cascade, are something you should not miss, when on a cruise trip to Kimberley.
3. In the heart of the Kimberley, are the Bungle Bungle Range, El Questro, and Bell Gorge; these sites represent Kimberley?s nature beautifully; visiting them, will help you understand that we were right.
4. Kimberley is not behind in the number of art and cultural centers, too. Art galleries, wildlife centers, gourmet cafeterias, are going to make your trip, a worthwhile one. Bigge Island, Osborn islands, Raft point, Greek Islands (Castle), Koolan Islands, etc., are some of the popular islands with art galleries on their coast.
5. Horizontal Falls is another thing that you should visit. It is just not visiting that is enough. Swimming here and having a picnic here is something that you should do, when you are on a trip to Kimberley; know that, without this, Kimberley trip is incomplete.